For a local business targeting the local community ranking well in Google Search Results and Google Places has become a critical challenge. Perhaps you own a restaurant, hotel, pub or a florist. If you have something to offer to your local community and you want your neighbours to be your customers, you need Local Search Marketing.
Having a presence on local search marketing sites is one thing. Having an optimised presence is another. Performing Local Search Marketing involves a combination of on-page and off-page efforts, such as;
- Ensuring that each page on your website is making it abundantly clear to both your human visitors and search engines that you offer your goods/services in your local area.
- Creation and Publication of original content including blogs posts, news, videos, photos, etc. Unique and compelling content published on your website gives creditability to your business, and improves ranking for keywords and phrases in the search engines.
- Creating focused and relevant content on your website to attract the local audience.
- Getting your business registered with the most important local directories / entities such as Google’s Places, Yelp and many others.
- Generating Social Mentions, as search engines incorporate social data on results pages, the comments and social shares your content ignites can be a real benefit to your local search marketing
When implementing your local search marketing strategy, we cover local searches across virtually any media, integrating SEO, Video, Images, PPC and Social basically spreading the word across all search channels and increasing your reach.
Who? How? When? How much? I’d like to find out more…
We’d love to find out more about you, your customers, your market, and your objectives. And we’ll do our best to answer any questions you have. Just give us a call on 01623 499955, email us, or fill in the form, and we’ll get the ball rolling…
[contact-form-7 id="3911" title="Contact form 1"]